Parution : Codex Dresdensis : Sächsische Landesbibliothek Dresden, Mscr. Dresd. R 310 : Vollständige Faksimile-Ausgabe des Codex im Originalformat
“Only three of the native books of pictures with explanatory hieroglyphs, usually called codices, have survived. Although imperfectly understood, they have added considerably to our knowledge of the Maya deities.”
J. E. S. Thompson, The Civilizations of the Mayas, Chicago 1958, p. 26
“… Codex Dresdensis, which besides being the most important of the three Maya codices, is also considered as the most artistic. It has been printed in Graz with the most up-to-date techniques, and the photography of almost all of the codex´s 78 pages is entirely new. Included with the full color Graz facsimile of the codex, which is in its original screen-like form, is a supplementary 135-page book that contains commentaries by Helmut Deckert and Ferdinand Anders on the history and early editions of the manuscript.
The book also has 42 pages of illustrations, including the codex as it was printed in black and white by the Villacorta´s in 1930, and examples of the color reproductions of Ernst Forstmann and Lord E. K. Kingsborough.
The codex and the book come packed together in a heavy cardboard box with a leather spline and are a valuable addition to the library of anyone interested in Maya codices.”
H. C. Ball, Newsletter (Inst. of Maya Studies) jan. 1977 (Miami Museum of Science)
- Editeur : Graz : Akademische Druck-u. Verlagsanstalt
- Date de parution : 1975
- Description matérielle : 1 vol. (45 p.) et 2 dépl. (,  plis) : ill. ; 27 cm et 28 cm
- Collection : (Codices selecti ; 54)
- Note : Texte en langue maya, introduction et étude en allemand. – Contient le fac-sim. au format d’origine du Codex Dresdensis. – Sous coffret 28 x 27 cm. – Notes bibliogr.
- ISBN 3-201-00960-1 (coffret)
- PARIS-BnF : Richelieu – Manuscrits – magasin :
- 4-FAC SIM OR-304 (1) < Commentaire >
- 4-FAC SIM OR-304 (2) < Dépl. 1 >
- 4-FAC SIM OR-304 (3) < Dépl. 2 >
- PARIS-Médiathèque MQB
- PARIS-Museum Hist.Naturelle